9.24.2009

>>>

First off, let me apologize for not keeping this better updated! These classes are proving to be more difficult than I thought!

So two days ago, a group of us went to Pordenone to look around and get used to riding the train. We had some bike malfunctions on the way to Casarsa (where we catch the train), so it made our adventure hilarious. One of my favorite things was I found a "Gnomo" sticker on a lightpost!

Yesterday we started our second class; we were split up into groups of three and have to come up with a 30pg paper due by next Thursday at 3:30PM. So I am going to be pretty busy! This weekend I will try and upload pictures, because we have a trip to Venice!

Ciao,
Chels.

(ps, if you right click on the picture and select view in another tab or window, you will be able to see the whole thing!)

1 comment: