9.17.2009

papers, papers, papers!!

PHEW! I have finished two of the four papers that were due this week! The other ones I need to work on are due on Monday, and our final is also Monday. The class is awesome though, and I am so happy that I came here!

Today we went to Spilimbergo (sounds like "Speel-eem-bargo" kinda German, huh?) for gelato and too look around. It was very cloudy and started storming when we shut the doors of the van, so the pictures I took I will have to brighten up a bit! We went into a great church too, built in the 1300's and still had original frescos!

It's amazing how much history is here in Italy. Everything is so old, yet so so beautiful because of the stories they can tell. I am really enjoying myself here (even if there are a lot of work!) and can't wait for Saturday! We are going to the Mall in Udine and then to Friuli Doc festival in downtown Udine! I will post pictures soon!

Ciao,
Chels.

1 comment: