11.23.2009

A Little About Travel Week

So, last week, on Tuesday, we flew to Rome! We spent the whole day downtown and in the Colosseum, and then stayed the night in a hostel, got up early the next morning and spent the day in the Vatican and Forum! That night we caught a train to Florence and ate dinner and walked around downtown, and stayed the night in a SUPER nice hostel! Spent all day in Florence, walking around and OPEN MARKET!! That was my favorite and I wish I could have bought sooo much! We went 'home' that night, and then had a 'free day' on Friday. Saturday we went to Milan which was ok... I didn't like the city, until a bunch of people came down the road playing drums and doing tai chi moves! It was the highlight of my day! I have some pictures of Rome and Florence, and Milan, will upload later because Giotto (that's my macbook's name) doesn't feel like uploading today.
I know, I know, SUPER vague, but don't worry once I get a free day, I will go into detail. Let's just say I can die happy because I saw the Sistine Chapel, School of Athens, and David. Life is good.

Ciao!
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment